CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

I wanted to thank the Down Under Teacher for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! yay!

As you probably know, to accept the award you should follow these rules:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.

Here are my 7 things....

1. I am getting married to my love in 12 days :) DIY wedding projects have taken over my life...
2. I LOVE cinnamon candy...Hot Tamales, Cinnamon bears....MMMM.
3. Two of my favorite movies to watch in October are Hocus Pocus and Mystic Pizza
4. I have eaten a Honey Crisp Apple every day this past week....another favorite thing about Fall....apples :)
5. A bubble bath ALWAYS cures a long day of teaching...
6. Currently reading LOVE WINS by Rob Bell
7. Looking forward to my bachelorette party this weekend....a girl's gotta have her girls!

Here are a few of the blogs I follow...

A Day In The Life of Miss Kranz

A First Grade Frenzy

Life in First Grade
The Teacher's Lane
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment