CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Vintage Ornaments

I made these adorable vintage ornaments this week! Older grades could easily make these with a few alterations. Make the strips bigger and longer so they are easier to weave and glue. The strips I used were about eight inches long and a quarter inch wide. They were a bit time consuming....I made about 3 during one Christmas movie.

If you'd like to try making these, click here for the tutorial! I found cute vintage tags that I glued in the middle. I also used scrapbook paper instead of book pages. I also used gold Scribbles glitter glue to decorate each point.

Right now our fridge is adorned with these cuties :)



Time off from school = time to create! Woot!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment