CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Blog Mixer!

Ok, I think I am getting the hang of these linky parties...My blog is super new, and I am hoping to get a few followers as I too become a "follower"..

Yearn to Learn is having a blog mixer party!

In your link up find the following:

1. A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog" - I am showcasing Colorful Teaching!
(Let's say someone who has blogged 2 months or less and has less than 200 followers)

2. Post a blogger in your same grade level- I LOVE Oh Second Grade ! I will be buying a Ziggy Marley c.d. she recommends!

3. Post a blogger in a different grade level - Mrs. I's Blog totally inspired me to order a few things from Vistaprint!

4. It's all about the button. Find a cute blog button and post it. Second Grade is Splendid is an awesome blog so I am posting her button :) So many great ideas! I will be using her Fancy Nancy Word Wall this year! YAY! Thanks again!

1 comment: