CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 6, 2012

Valentine Wreath!

This isn't really school related, but I wanted to share :) This week I have had the itch. Those of you crafty gals out there know what I'm talking about. The itch that that doesn't leave your mind/body until you CRAFT it out. I know i'm a bit early for Valentine's Day, but I just couldn't wait any longer. I found an adorable wreath while searching the web for ideas and headed straight to JoAnn after school yesterday. I spent a whole TEN bucks for all the material to make TWO wreaths! WOOT!

Here is my little love filled creation that will hang by our front door!


I cut strips of material and tulle about 1 inch wide and 6 inches long. I also found a wire hanger and bent it into the shape of a heart. Tie a single knot with the material strips and pop in a movie. You'll be done in no time!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment